- Coco Chanel - Arthur Tivoli's new touches and story makes the classic gypsy thread a true piece of magic.
- Youssoupof Three-fly - Once again a story helps the magic, justifying every move and making this coins across effect less impersonal thus more effective.
- Mono-gobelet - A workable one cup routine that fits in a pocket(without deforming it). The Japanese topic adds mystery and fun to this classic effect.
- Josie the Mouse - a balloon animal comes to life. He is the hypnotized and begins to levitate behind a scarf. A great magic act for children that also fits in a pocket.
- Rodin - In this routine, Arthur associates cards, mentalism, balloon sculpture and a lot of laughs.
- Puzzle - A single card is torn and restored in a very clean way. The card is in full view from the beginning to the end of the routine.
- Tivoli's Bill Switch - Perhaps one of the most visual bill-switches. It makes possible to transform in full view a bill into another bill, a coin, a casino chip or just to make the bill disappear.
- Clement Ader - A torn and restored cigarette paper routine that can be done completely surrounded. The hands are shown empty during the entire routine.
- William Tell - A signed bill vanishes and then reappears in an apple. It becomes a true play with spectators participation...and the bill remains clean!
Running Time Approximately 1hr50min