This is the second in a three-part series on the Q&A routine, which has long been considered as the most powerful routine a mentalist can do and the "backbone of mentalism," according to Bob Cassidy
. The first teleseminar featured the history, foundations, and background of this essential mentalism art.
Now, Bob Cassidy
, arguably the most influential mentalist the last few decades, is sharing with the mentalism and magic community the advanced techniques of performing Q&A that he featured in his landmark, exclusive, and highly acclaimed Q&A workshops!
Learn the following essentials of Q&A and how it can tranform your act:
- billet and switching techniques, including three instantly downloadable videos in which Bob teaches three essential techniques!
- the Hanussen Approach, suggested by the legendary performer who was infamous as being "Hitler's Jewish clairvoyant."
- using and analyzing handwriting analysis as part of a Q&A routine
- presentations of Q&A using a blindfold
- brand new ideas for a classic mentalism gimmick that can be used for Q&A and that can made from materials found in any convenience store or supermarket!
plus much, much more....
Your purchase includes the teleseminar notes, the MP3 recording of the teleseminar, the postnotes, and the videos in both MP4 and Windows media formats.